Questions and answers
Here you can find the frequently asked questions. If you cant find an answer to your questions below, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team, we are more than happy to help you.
– be between the age of 21-68
– live permanently in Finland
– have no credit defaults and have full legal capacity
– have regular income
– have internet banking codes to a Finnish bank that Fixura cooperates with
– have use of a personal mobile phone and an email address
If you have a credit default, we are unfortunately not able to accept you as a loan applicant. If you know that you do not have a default, you can contact our customer support team for further information.Decline can also be due to the reasons below:
– Payments to your current loan have been late or you cannot apply for a new loan as of yet.
– You current income is not high enough compared to your expenses
– Your previous loan or instalments are in debt collection.
A repayment schedule will be done for your loan according to the loan term. You can choose your monthly instalments when you apply for the loan. You will get an email from us with payment information about 2 weeks before the due date.
Reference number on the payment will be the same for the duration of the loan so you can create a payment template in your internet bank for future reference.
You can, at any time, make a payment larger than your monthly instalment. Any extra payment will reduce the capital on your loan and shorten the term of your loan. It is not possible to pay instalments in advance.
You can pay off your loan at anytime. We ask you to contact our Customer Support team to provide you with the correct amount.
When you pay off your loan, the following charges will be applicable:
– Outstanding principal
– Outstanding interest
– Accumulated monthly transaction fees
– Yearly brokerage commission according to the original loan term
The borrower does not need to pay monthly transaction fees and interest according to the original loan term.
We aim to process your application as soon as possible. Please remember to attach evidence of income to the application as this will reduce the processing time.
Acceptable evidence of income:
Salary income – Enthe latest salary notification/payslip
Self-employed – Ena copy of the latest annual profit and loss statement and latest personal tax assessment notice
Pension or other benefits – Ena copy of the latest payment summary
The loan does not come from Fixura, the loan providers are private persons. You will receive an email and a text message from us if the loan is granted. You will need to log into our website and to accept the loan with your internet-banking codes. Once the loan has been accepted, the funds will be on your bank account within the next few bank days.