1. In charge of the register
Fixura Ab Oy
Business ID 2246639-7
Hovioikeudenpuistikko 15 C 29, 65100 Vaasa, Finland
Telephone number workdays 9.00 am - 16.00 pm (UTC+2)
+358-(0)20 7344 530
2. Contact in register matters
Inquiries and request for verification of personal data is sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact in charge of the register:
3. The name of the register
The customer register of Fixura Ab Oy.
4. The objective of the handling of personal data
The objective of handling of personal data is to take care of and to develop assignments and services regarding the Fixura Ab Oy register and for example to determine loan classification, to administrate contact data, make risk assessments that cover for example activities against money laundering, direct marketing and to serve customers and to take care of duties according to law such as storing, reporting and taking care of enquiries according to authority directives and instructions.
Furthermore personal data is handled according to what the law allows and obliges to handle customer contacts, for administration and development, analysis, statistics and to produce and offer information services.
Fixura Ab Oy and the companies of the same group have the right to use and to distribute data of the register for certain purposes, for example for marketing purposes according to the Personal Data Act. During the registration process the person may accept the use of personal data for marketing purposes.
5. Data contents of the register
The register may contain data about groups of the following kind:
- The registered person has or has had a customer relationship, made an application to start a customer relationship, registered a customer relationship or some other personal contact with the holder of the register.
- The registered person is or has been a party in a customer relationship, has or has had an obligation or some other entitlement to agreement with or to service from the holder of the register or an entitlement to give an assignment to the holder of the register.
- Registration of data is based on an obligation according to law.
Basic personal data such as
- Name, address, postal code, postal address, municipality of residence, phone number, banking data, e-mail address
- The date when the customer relationship started and ended
- Date of birth and personal identity code/business ID
- Language, nationality
- Country of taxation
- Information about the financial situation of the customer (for example education, profession, income data)
- Consent to or prohibition of direct marketing
- Data about transactions, borrowers (user name, applications, agreements, invoicing, debt collection, payment defaults)
- Data about transactions, investors (user name, agreements, data about the investor, for example investment experience, basic data about company users such as company name, business ID, contact person)
- Legal engagements and commitments (for example politically influential person)
6. Storing of personal data
Data that has been collected about the registered person is stored in the customer register of the holder of the register for six years after the loans or investments of the registered person have been repaid in full. Upon request the user account can be inactivated during the data retention period and the account can then no longer be used.
If the registered person does not have an active loan or active investments the data will be kept for two years after the last registration, log in, application or other activity.
7. Regular sources of information
Data is collected about the user at registration as well as during the whole duration of the customer relationship. Personal data is collected and/or verified:
- Provided by the customer at registration or later when the customer complements or changes the data
- From the credit register that Bisnode Finland Oy maintains
- From authority registers
- From reports of the company Instantor
- From Suomen Asiakastieto Oy
- SIA Nordigen solutions
8. Regular distribution of data
Data can be distributed to outsiders such as credit information companies, collection agencies, other possible cooperation partners and authorities. The data required for credit analysis based on analysis of the borrower's online banking transactions can be collected and disclosed to current partners for data analysis, evaluation, service development as improving the performance of the data entry recognition, categorization, sorting and behavior factor generation functionality.
If the customer has given their consent, data can be used and distributed for marketing or research purposes.
Data is regularly distributed to the company´s own marketing where e-mail addresses and first and last name are used. This information is not distributed to external parties.
9. Distribution of information outside the EU or the EEA
10. Principles for protection of the Register
The customer data in writing is being kept in a locked and monitored space. The customer register data is in a database behind a firewall, protected username and by other technical solutions. Only the staff of
Fixura Ab Oy or authorized partners have access to the data. The staff of Fixura Ab Oy and partners are bound by confidentiality.
11. The right of inspection
Each registered person has the right according to law to inspect all entries about him/her in the personal register. The inspection application should be submitted in writing and be addressed to the holder of the register to the address email@example.com.
12. The right to require correction of data
The registered person has the right to require that incorrect data is corrected or removed. Part of the data that the user has submitted can be changed through the personal user profile in the system. The data that the registered user may change immediately has to be corrected on the user´s own initiative when the data is no longer correct. If the user cannot change his/her data the user should contact the Fixura customer support to change the data.
13. Other rights in connection with handling of personal data
Handling of the personal data of a registered person is mainly based on an agreement. Basically these persons do not have the right to remove their own data.
The registered person is entitled to deny the use of his/her data for marketing purposes by contacting the Fixura customer support either in writing or by phone or by logging in to the personal user profile.