Avoimet työpaikat > Analyst for P2P lending Pioneer Fixura
Are you interested in taking the business to the next level by developing Fixuras analyzing tools and statistical models? Would you like to combine traditional statistics and logistic regression models with Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks and Machine Learning? Then we have the job for you!
Analyst for P2P lending Pioneer Fixura
Fixura is now strengthening the team by hiring a highly motivated Analyst who is eager to learn about our business and can get things done quickly and efficiently. We are seeking an analytical but pragmatic team player who will share our obsession for using big data sets to develop the business and to take the next step on the peer-to-peer lending market.
- Comprehend, inside and out, all data streams collected, calculated and used in Fixura. Both internal and external.
- Develop our scoring models to enable us to make even better decisions for the use of marketing and credit scoring.
- Utilize and develop our in-house tools to provide quality assurance for marketing and advertising.
Besides being highly motivated, we are looking for someone who has:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Excel.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Strong interest in building their analytics skills using SQL and Excel.
- Passion for data accuracy.
- Possibly a MSc or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Finance or other equivalent. You could also possibly take the opportunity to write your master’s thesis on some of the ongoing projects in the Company.
Please contact CEO Petter Lingonblad for more info, and feel free to send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
Fixuras business concept is ancient: People have always borrowed money from each other. As a fintech company in the peer-to-peer lending business, we can help diversifying risk and easily connect borrowers and investors. We are part of the international sharing economy - a phenomenon in which completely new forms of financing and high-value customer service are evolving alongside the more rigid and old school banks and traditional financial institutions. From real people to real people. Let´s challenge the market!